13kw High Expansion Foam Generator
Australian alumina ban disrupts Rusal Foam Generator prices for chemicals. Patel said. "One possible outcome could be Chinese buyers buying alumina and reselling it through eastern Russian ports." Rusal has a 20% stake in the Queensland Alumina Refinery, which has a capacity of 3.95 million tonnes a year, thus providing Rusal with 790,000 tonnes a year, Patel said. In addition, Rusal's Nikolaev refinery in Ukraine, which has an annual capacity of 1.75 million tonnes, has been suspended due to the conflict, he added. WoodMac said Rusal was also experiencing supply chain problems at its 2 million tonne a year Aughinish refinery in Ireland.
The 3kW foaming machine is a small cement foam generator. It is a special equipment specially used for producing foam in small factories. It is simple and convenient to operate. It is suitable for small factories, universities, colleges, scientific research institutes and other production departments to develop new products. It can also be used for medium-sized construction in decoration projects.
Usage and installation method:
Power connection: This equipment uses a three-phase 220V power supply. After all the lines are connected, click the start button, and then immediately click the stop button to check the direction of rotation. Make sure that the direction of rotation of the motor is correct. If the direction of rotation of the motor is incorrect, The two live wires need to be exchanged arbitrarily, and don't connect them wrongly.
Note: The panel voltmeter will display after the wiring is completed and the power is turned on. When the display voltage is normal at 220V, the air switch can be closed at this time, and the device enters the operational state.
Pipeline connection: Please connect the water pipe and foaming agent straw to the corresponding interface at the front of the device. use Wrap the tape around the joint to prevent air leakage. If air leakage occurs, the foaming agent cannot be pumped or
Insufficient flow affects the efficiency of bubble making.
Bubble tube: The bubble tube is external and detachable. The front end of the bubble tube is detachable to replace the steel ball filled in the tube. The operation is simple, convenient and quick when disassembling.
Usually need to be disassembled:
1. After working for a long time, it is found that the foam shape is not good, usually more than three months.
2. Pipe blockage: Some foaming agent remaining in the bubble tube will form a solid residue. In this case, the foam cannot be produced normally, or the pipeline pressure increases sharply. At this time, all the old steel balls need to be taken out, and then replaced with a new one The ball is fine. Steel wire ball specification requirements: each blowing tube needs to be filled with about 12-15 steel wire balls. Too much or too little will affect or even destroy the foam performance.
1. Remember to use electricity safely. If water or foam touches the circuit, you must immediately cut off the power at the remote end to ensure safe production.
2. There will be air in the pipeline when it is used for the first time. The foaming liquid has not been pumped into the equipment in a short time. You can wait for tens of seconds until the liquid is filled with the entire suction tube and the foaming operation can be performed normally.
3. Do not start the equipment when the pipeline is blocked to prevent damage to the components due to overpressure in the pipeline.
Maximum flow: 43.6kg/min
Rated power: 13kw
The Foam Generator industry has experienced demand expectations driven by the rise and the off-season tired stock driven by the seasonal decline in two rounds of the market. Affected by the COVID-19 epidemic and other factors, inventories of manufacturers continue to accumulate, putting pressure on market sentiment. In addition to off-season factors, the weak trend of Foam Generator also reflects the market's concern about the epidemic and some other related enterprises' financial situation.