TR30 CLC Foaming Machine Concrete Foam Generator
Wholesale gas prices in the Netherlands and the UK have risen 20 percent recently amid concerns about Russian supplies.
The EU plans to cut its dependence on Russian gas by two-thirds this year and stop importing Russian fossil fuels by 2027. Russia exported about 155 billion cubic meters of gas to the EU in 2021.
The US recently said it would try to supply 15bn cubic meters of LNG to the EU this year. U.S. LNG plants are running at full capacity, and analysts say much of the extra gas the U.S. sends to Europe comes from what should have been exported elsewhere.
The German government called Russia "an unreliable energy supplier". Even though the German government claimed that they have been preparing for the situation for a long time that Russia may stop sending gas one day, experts say it is hard for the EU to replace all of Russia's gas exports any time soon.
The supply and prices of many Concrete Foaming Generator will continue to be influenced by international situations.
Description of TR30 foam generator
Foam Concrete Machine is the core equipment of foam concrete production, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. TR30 foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. The outstanding advantages of TR30 foam generator are low foam moisture content, more foaming agent, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR30 foam generator
Maximum foam output（m3/h）
Usually need to be disassembled:
1. After working for a long time, it is found that the foam shape is not good, usually more than three months.
2. Pipe blockage: Some foaming agent remaining in the bubble tube will form a solid residue. In this case, the foam cannot be produced normally, or the pipeline pressure increases sharply. At this time, all the old steel balls need to be taken out, and then replaced with a new one The ball is fine. Steel wire ball specification requirements: each blowing tube needs to be filled with about 12-15 steel wire balls. Too much or too little will affect or even destroy the foam performance.
1. Remember to use electricity safely. If water or foam touches the circuit, you must immediately cut off the power at the remote end to ensure safe production.
2. There will be air in the pipeline when it is used for the first time. The foaming liquid has not been pumped into the equipment in a short time. You can wait for tens of seconds until the liquid is filled with the entire suction tube and the foaming operation can be performed normally.
3. Do not start the equipment when the pipeline is blocked to prevent damage to the components due to overpressure in the pipeline.
If you are looking for foam generator please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email address: email@example.com
Maximum foam output(m3/h): 7.5
Motor voltage(V) : 220
Work rate(KW): 3
Foaming speed(L/m): 120
Bubble bleeding(kg/m3): 46
Prior to the impact of COVID-19 on the chemicals and materials industry and the price of the Concrete Foaming Generator, many industry observers expected low to flat growth in 2021 in all regions outside Asia, with many countries seeing slower growth compared to recent years. Operational excellence has long been a hallmark of the Concrete Foaming Generator chemical industry, and many companies are financially able to withstand short-term dips in end-market demand due to rapid leverage from reduced capex on hand.
The analysis shows that, whatever the final course of the pandemic, we can expect the inevitable long-term effects. Workplaces are expected to slowly return to pre-COVID-19 practices. Companies investing in enterprise-wide digital initiatives saw these "payoffs" in the early pandemic environment. For more information about Concrete Foaming Generator, please feel free to contact us.