Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms. The crystal framework is divided into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered framework, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as various other residential properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Theoretical thickness 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, poor stability in oxygen ambience, and temperature below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify chilly water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses extremely slowly and also creates a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid and solid base at room temperature level. It is somewhat soluble in hot acid and also can just be decomposed with molten salt hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at area temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for lots of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic products above 530C.
3, low thermal growth coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in porcelains, coupled with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Superb electrical properties: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the most effective high temperature shielding product in porcelains, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Good rust resistance: it does not react with general steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, and so on), rare planet metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and alkali.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not boost at heat, is much more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be used up to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness great B is high: its impurity web content is much less than 10PPM, however B content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be processed right into get rid of high accuracy by general machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, progressed refractories and also superhard materials, separation rings of straight continual rolling steel, heat resistant lubes as well as heat layers, along with raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch representative for steel forming and a lubricant for metal wire drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis and also resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature strong lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant ingredients, especially for molten steel Faustian celebrations, warmth enhancement ingredients and heat resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pushed into numerous shapes can be utilized as heat, high pressure, insulation and warmth dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of driver, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by heat and high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural material of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electricity and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging product to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration as well as oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is utilized in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of constant spreading aluminum (various optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor film plating, image tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, trademark gilding materials, all type of cigarette tags, beer labels, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, however also glossy.
Boron Nitride Cost
The rate is influenced by lots of elements consisting of the supply as well as need in the marketplace, industry patterns, financial activity, market sentiment, and unanticipated events.
If you are seeking the latest Boron Nitride powder rate, you can send us your query for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN manufacturer and BN vendor with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our items around the globe.
If you are seeking high-grade Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to call us and also send out an inquiry. (email@example.com)