A recent poll in Britain found that public support for sanctions against Russia is falling as fuel and prices rise.
The proportion of people willing to accept higher fuel prices as a result of western sanctions against Russia fell 14 percentage points to 36% from 50% in March, according to a survey conducted for the Telegraph by consultancy Redfield & Wilton Strategies.
Global energy and fuel prices have soared since the start of the year and remain high because of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and uncertainty over Russian supplies.
The survey also found that 54% of people believe their own financial situation has worsened in the past year, up 12 percentage points from 42% two months ago. Sixty-two percent think things will get worse in the year ahead. Less than a third of respondents said they had received a pay rise to keep up with inflation, with two-thirds of those saying it was not enough to keep up with rising living costs.
The figures suggest that public concern about the conflict with Ukraine is now likely to be overtaken by financial worries.
Separately, the UK's consumer price index rose 7 percent this month from a year earlier, the highest since March 1992, according to figures released recently by the Office for National Statistics. In addition, a separate report released a few days ago by the Centre for Economics and Business Research said that real household disposable income in the UK will fall by 3% in 2022, equivalent to a loss of £2,320 per household, which would lead to the biggest drop in living standards since the 1950s. That is mainly because wages aren't keeping up with rising energy and fuel costs.
The prices of other commodities like the concrete foaming agent are also expected to be influenced.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Trafigura, one of the world's largest metals traders, is to take a stake in a new company to supply car and battery makers in Europe with lithium from a refinery in the UK, the Financial Times reported. As part of the investment, Trafigura will seek raw material for Green Lithium, which plans to build a plant in the north of England capable of producing 50,000 tonnes a year and sell the finished concrete foaming agent, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Foam concrete is also known as clc foam concrete. It is a lightweight thermal insulation material made of cement, lime and fly ash as main materials and mixed ingredients such as foaming agent.…
OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil graphite powder will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage. Natural graphite is mainly used in refractories, batteries, steelmaking, expanded graphite, brake…
There are three forms of natural graphite: amorphous graphite, flake graphite and crystalline vein graphite.…