The main difference between cylindrical roller bearings and other bearing types is the name-they use cylinders as rolling elements instead of the balls you find in ball bearings. The length of the cylinder is slightly larger than the diameter. Compared with ball bearings, cylindrical rollers have greater radial load capacity. The cylindrical roller design also allows these components to accept relatively faster speeds than other types of roller bearings.
There are many types of cylindrical roller bearings. Single row cylindrical rollers are the most popular and are detachable, which makes installation and removal easier. However, these may not be able to support radial loads for certain applications. Double-row and multi-row cylindrical roller bearings provide greater radial load capacity and can also transmit axial loads in one direction.
Features of cylindrical roller bearings
1. The roller and the raceway are in line contact or repaired offline contact, with large radial bearing capacity, suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. The N-type and NU type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the housing caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free-end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or the seat hole are relatively high, and the relative deflection of the outer ring axis after the bearing is installed must be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.
Application of cylindrical roller bearings
Because cylindrical roller bearings have limited radial cross-section, relatively large axial load capacity, long working life, and relatively small friction loss, they are widely used in large and medium-sized motors, locomotives, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, and gas Turbine, gearbox, rolling mill, vibrating screen, lifting and transporting machinery, etc.
Cylindrical Roller Bearings Supplier
Wuxi Spark Bearing Co., Ltd is a modern high-tech professional high-quality roller bearing manufacturer integrating R&D, manufacturing, sales, and service. Our bearings are mainly supplied to OEM customers in many industries, such as mining, petroleum, chemical, coal, cement, heavy machinery, wind power, construction machinery, and other industries. We have a complete supply chain and can provide customers with almost a full range of standard and non-standard customized bearings. Welcome to send an email or click on the product to send an inquiry for the latest price of related bearings.
Recently, the Bulgarian Gas Company said that Bulgaria is negotiating with Gazprom on resuming natural gas supply, and there is a possibility that Russia will resume natural gas supply to Bulgaria.Since the outbreak of the conflict between Russia and…
The secretary general of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) said recently that US economic sanctions against Venezuela have affected global energy supplies. He told Venezuelan media that the ECONOMIC sanctions imposed by the Uni…
A tanker carrying 650,000 barrels of Venezuelan crude oil is reportedly bound for Europe, the first time Venezuela has exported crude to Europe in the past two years under US sanctions. It is analyzed that the U.S. is making up for the European ener…